I was tagged by Cristy to do the 5 product face tag, you can see her post here! I've wanted to do this post for a while, to see if I could actually create a look with using only 5 products, and I found it quite easy when I eventually narrowed down the products I had to the products I needed.
As we're still in the summer season, even though the weather seems to have other ideas, I decided to keep this look very light and natural.
1. I chose Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation as a base because it is so light and very low coverage, so great for the warmer days when you'd rather not be wearing a lot.
2. The MUA Undressed Me Too palette, although I feel like this is a cheat item because it's a palette, I only used one of the eyeshadows to create this look so it counts as one, right? I used the third shade down the left for a light shimmer across the eyelid and into the inner corner.
3. Mascara is something that I can not leave the house without. My eyelashes are blonde so if I don't wear mascara I'm eyelashless and it isn't a great look, it makes me look about 10.
4. For a little flush of colour this Elf Baked Blush is perfect, its in the shade Peachy Cheeky which is a gorgeous peachy shimmery colour, perfect for the summer.
5. I didn't want to add a lip colour to make this a bold look, so I kept it simple with a Baby Lips in the shade Grapevine which just adds a slight purple tint to the lips.
Alice from www.anniewritesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk
Karis from www.beautybykaris.com
Heather from www.porcelainbeautyx.com
Ashleigh from www.hello-aj.com
Jemma from www.adrugstoreaddiction.com