2014 has been an eventful year, a complete rollercoaster to be honest. It's definitely had it's good points, but also a lot of bad points.. I can't believe that it's the end of 2014, hopefully 2015 will be better. During the year I have achieved a lot, had a few high points, and learnt a lot along the way. I wanted to make a collage of my high points of last year, and it's made me so happy to look back on them.
My 2014 highlights:
- I started my blog, and have achieved many blogging milestones.
- I met the most amazing people I could ever ask for through my blog and attended some great blog events.
- I got through school, and came out with pretty good GCSE's considering my attendance was about 50% for the last 3 years. It's safe to say I hated it.
- I showed my little munchkin Bailey, and came out with some amazing results.
- In the space of two weeks I met almost every player from the Southampton Football Team.
- Playing county rugby, and going on tour to Cardiff with my district club, and meeting Leigh Halfpenny. (I have now severely sprained my ACL and cannot play sport for at least a year)
- Seeing Southampton beat Sunderland 8-0. Yes I'm obsessed with football.
- I met my boyfriend, and making a kind of long distance thing work for nearly 6 months, and counting.
- I finally got back into riding horses and have come so far and learnt so much in the past year.
Things I learnt in 2014:
- If people are dragging you down, let them go.
- Life's too short to try and please everyone, live your life for you and the people closest to you.
- Meeting people off the internet isn't such a bad thing, it's actually pretty cool.
- You have to learn to love yourself before you can believe that anyone will love you.
- It's okay for someone to not like you.
- Not everything will work first time, if it's not working out, take a break and come back later.
I hope you all had an amazing year and achieved everything you wanted to. If you didn't good luck for 2015, and I hope it's a great year for everyone!