October was actually an incredibly busy month for me, which is probably the reason my instagram has been lacking photos lately. I travelled a lot in the last week of October especially but I didn't upload anything, so I think some throwback thursdays will be ocurring pretty soon as I had such a good month. My favourite highlight that's not included in this post was definitely going to Liverpool for football, although one of the coaches got robbed which was awful, but other than that it was an amazing day.
1. I kicked off the month sharing my Autumn lip picks, my favourite this month has definitely been MAC's Diva. I cannot stop wearing it and I'm very sure that will continue for the next few months. If you'd like to see my other picks you can read my post here.
2. I went on a bloggers day out with Becky Bedbug! We went IKEA and Lush haulin' and stopped in Ed's Diner for some food which was delicious.
3. Monday morning was made better by this flower delivery from Appleyard London, their bouquets are beautiful. This 'Cosy Cranberry' bouquet is perfect for this autumn season.
4. MAC announced their new Viva Glam collab, with Ariana Grande! Just look at that lipstick, I cannot wait to get my hands on it.
5. Autumn is my favourite season to dress for, and I love this skirt I picked up from New Look a few weeks ago. Autumn fashion snaps are the best, I love layers and chunky boots.
6. Rose gold is my favourite jewellery to wear, well to be honest I love anything rose gold, so when this Rose Gold Rustic Gemstone Bracelet arrived I was over the moon. I have been wearing it so much, it's so simple and dainty. Moon Tide Jewellery really do some gorgeous pieces.
7. I obviously had to pick up Tanya Burr's Glamour mag, I spotted it in shops a few days before the actual release so I took full advantage of that! The mini Clinque lipstick is beautiful too, I got the shade Cherry Pop.
8. Sunday's really are for selfies.
9. I actually posted this in November, oops, but I really wanted to include it. Monday morning motivation is my favourite and this quote really sums everything up quite well at the moment. Mondays are for fresh starts, I couldn't agree more.
What was your October highlight?