It's that time of the month again! I love reflecting on my month with Instagram so much, even though I am absolutely rubbish at uploading, I'll get better I promise. October was a hard month to top for me memories wise, but I think November did a pretty good job too. This month I did a lot of things on my own and really worked on my independence, I've never been happier to be honest.
1. New Look deliveries always make my day, this one was made up of true Autumn fashion. Faux fur, burgundy skirts and knee high socks, absolute perfection. I have been wearing this jacket 24/7.
2. November was another month of flower deliveries, this beautiful bunch from Blossoming Gifts brightened up my room for a couple of weeks, I was so impressed with them!
3. I took a trip down to Ruma Salons for their opening launch with a few of my blogging babes and I got my nails and hair done! Look how pretty they made my hair with this waterfall side braid. I need to take another trip down there to get my nails done in time for Christmas, you can read my post on the day here.
4. Jo Malone is just so photogenic. I took a trip to Southampton for a solo shopping trip, I am yet to walk away with a Jo Malone perfume but I am so tempted, next time maybe...
5. It was a MAC Rebel kinda month for me. My Autumn holy grail by far.
6. Who doesn't love a Lush Haul? All the prettiness. My room also smells amazing, I think it may be time for another haul before Christmas though...
7. Lord of Misrule made my November. I am so annoyed that I didn't pick up more, just look how amazing that bath is. Lush 2016 Halloween Collection I need you right now.
8. I headed down to Wedgewood Rooms to see my main man Saint Raymond perform and he was absolutely incredible. Callum you really are a beautiful human being. It was the my best night in November and I wouldn't change a thing about it, except my incredible embarrasing drunk snapchats, but that's what happens right? Read about my night here.
9. November was another month that I have been totally obsessed with my Naked Smoky palette, I cannot stop using it. Friday nights with the girls are fab, but doing my makeup is my favourite.
December is an incredibly exciting month for me so I am so looking forward to writing my final Instagram Catch Up of the year at the end of the month.