Instagram is an app that I love using, and I really want to put more lifestyle type posts on my blog, so I'm going to be doing an 'Catch Up' from my Instagram at the end of every month. I really enjoy reflecting back on a month of photos, and here are my September highlights:
1. I kicked off the month with a gorgeous Lush bath using the Intergalactic Bath Bomb. I couldn't have wished to kick off the month any other way; pretty colours surrounding me and a glass of wine in hand.
2. My Naked Smoky palette arrived, I am completely head over heels for this palette. Isn't it beautiful?!
3. I popped into Winchester for a spot of shopping and fell in love with this jacket. It's still on my mind, that means I can justify buying it, right?
4. A Glo & Ray delivery to switch up my makeup for Autumn. Look at those nudes.
5. I attempted to be a fashion blogger, I don't do the whole posing thing, but I'm not too shabby am I?
6. I seem to find myself shopping a lot, I couldn't resist snapping a photo of these NARS foundations. The shade range is to die for.
7. I headed to London for the final day of London Fashion Weekend with my boyfriend and had the best day ever. I love London and the catwalk show was incredible! I will be shopping the catwalk asap.
8. The Maybelline area at LFWEnd was so dreamy, I love the lights hanging from everywhere, and those roses! I want some for my bedroom, absolutely stunning stand.
9. My September makeup favourites, I've been playing around a lot this month and am loving matte eyeshadows!
What have you all been up to this month?