February has been a bit of a weird month for me, it's been full of highs and lows. I'm really not quite sure how to some up the month at all. Saying all of that I did manage to upload to Instagram a bit more than usual, so I'm back with my monthly Instagram catch up. Be warned, I may have treated myself a little too much this month, but it was definitely needed.
1. Gwen Stefani's Urban Decay palette finally made it's way into my life. I can't get enough of the burgundy brown shade in the top right corner called Punk. I can confirm that since the start of the month I did make another order, which consisted of the blush palette and two lipsticks. They're just as good and I cannot wait to start using them more.
2. I seem to have a Lush haul photo every month. I just can't help it. Who doesn't love Lush? This was a very late Lush haul, full of a few of my Boxing Day sale items, and their shower creams that I cannot get enough of.
3. Two Lush photos together? What a shocker. I attended the Lush Southampton Valentines Day Get Ready with Me Event and I had a lovely evening sampling products and catching up with my blogging girls.
4. I spent Valentines Day away and although it was one of the best weekends full of things that I always wanted to remember, things have unfortunately changed. The photos from the weekend are a part of my year, and although it's been rough since then, I do not regret a thing. This was taken at the end of an incredible weekend, just catching some lunch at Joe's Kitchen in Derby before getting the train home.
5. Every year I treat myself to Valentine's Day presents. This year that consisted of the Zoeva Nude Spectrum palette, Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer, The Balm Mary Lou Manizer and two Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Lipsticks, in 714 and Rocksteady.
6. My favourite purchase of the month has to be these lace up heels from Missguided. I need them in every colour. They're absolutely gorgeous and so comfortable to wear. Nude heels are becoming my thing now.
7. I turned 18 in February, I kicked off my birthday celebrations with Becky for lunch and cocktails. Becky was driving, so I can confirm both of these cocktails were for me. You only turn 18 once right?
8. After having some shitty news, I decided to treat myself again. I picked up the MAC x Ariana Grande lipstick. I'm yet to wear it, but the colour is stunning. MAC did good.
9. Becky and I, enjoyed 2-for-1 Starbucks Peppermint and Vanilla Hot Chocolates thanks to Benefit and Starbucks having their best friends offer on. I have a new favourite drink, it tastes exactly like mint areo!
Although I'm not ready to talk about the low points in my February, I surely made up for them in cocktails and lots of treats for myself. Who said money couldn't buy happiness? Let's hope March is a bit more settled.